Hi, I’m Louise,
Here are the best ways I can support you:
- UX Consulting engagements vary depending on where the challenges are in your user flow.
- I specialise in helping e-commerce and SaaS products reach world-class churn, the golden 2%.
- We would work together on clear mission based projects with specific objectives and deliverables.
- The initial engagement period is usually twelve weeks.
- My clients regularly extend the original term period because the user-centered design process I help them impliment gets impressive results.
- They rarely go back to the way they worked before.
Contact me to see if we’re a good fit and I’ll get back to you within 48 hours.
Ideas of how we can work together:
- Deep customer research and recorded interviews: in person, by phone, user testing remotely or onsite moderation
- Gathering customer’s DIN -daily information needs- by using the powerful ‘experience sampling’ method.
- Invalidating ideas to find the real sweet spots.
- Real not ‘bullshit’ (not my words) persona creation, defining use cases, user flow diagrams and interaction design documentation.
- Creating wireframes and lo-fi prototypes based on deep customer research.
- Creating assets once and publishing everywhere: COPE.
- Re-designing global header and footer menus based on customer and business requirements.
- Gathering quantitative and qualitative data on consumer behaviour.
- Content strategy, content audits, content model definition.
- Short or long term contracts on-site, remote, or travelling between offices.
More about me:
More about Louise:
Louise brings over seven years of experience of working with e-commerce brands including Liberty of London and the Net-a-porter Group the world’s largest luxury e-commerce site focusing on user design methods and working with design and development teams to identify user needs and deliver world class products.
Louise co-founded CraftNation and Foodnation both startups. She’s the author of this site, which helps e-commerce brands increase revenue. I’ve been featured in the press. And I think that design is only a small part of overall user experience. I help my clients who are looking to make it big in the world of e-commerce. As a UX designer I support my clients in:
- Identifying customer needs using in-depth research
- Designing content that sells
- Developing products, that solve a problem
- Generating customer loyalty through automated systems
Louise shows clients how to build a UX system, which allows them to ruthlessly focus on driving traffic and in turn sales to their website.
If you have the determination and product to become an e-commerce leader in your niche, Louise would love to connect with you.
Please contact me for the password to view my UX portfolio.